Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New $10



I've got to say that the new $10 dollar bills look like monopoly money. I used to think that those who said, that at some point there would be 2 us currencies were crazy. But one of their statements was that the green back would only become available abroad and that a red back bills would be for domestic use.

Well after getting one of these new bills it makes you wonder if a two tiered money system isn't far off. I mean, look at the last 10 years as the new money has come into the system they are less and less green and now when I see this I think I'm seeing prop money from the movie Total Recall in which the money on Mars looks like this stuff.

I'm now afraid of what their going to give us for the New $5 $1 bills now.


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: