Monday, July 18, 2005

LIES EXPOSED

On Sunday's Meet the Press during the round table discussion with former Chief of Staff John Podesta, he brought up an interesting point of fact that at the very least Rove had violated his Nondisclosure Agreement that he signed when he first got access to any classified data. In this agreement it states:
Section #3..."I hereby agree that I will never divulge classified information to anyone unless: (a) I have officially verified that the recipient has been properly authorized by the United States Government to receive it; or (b) I have been given prior written notice of authorization from the United States Government Department or Agency (hereinafter Department or Agency) responsible for the classification of the information or last granting me a security clearance that such disclosure is permitted. I understand that if I am uncertain about the classification status of information, I am required to confirm from an authorized official that the information is unclassified before I may disclose it, except to a person as provided in (a) or (b), above. I further understand that I am obligated to comply with laws and regulations that prohibit the unauthorized disclosure of classified information."
For More on this see:
Karl Rove's Nondisclosure Agreement on Warblogging.com
Meet the Press Podcast of 7-18-2005 Full Show 48 min.

No comments: